From:
Len Hambleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Mar 1998 17:13:45 -0500
Corretcion.In my haste at days end I forgot the title : NPCA Field Guide
to Structural Pests. There is no ISBN or Library of Congress #-strange?

Len Hambleton - Objects Conservator
North Carolina Museum of History
5 East Edenton Street
Raleigh NC. 27601-1011
919-715-0200 x244
"Information in the spirit of sharing,catch the wave!"

Opinions expressed in this message may not represent the policy of my
agency