From:
Lucy Skjelstad <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 01:02:10 -0800
RE the season's greeting that was really a lump of coal:
to those whose computer was tied up only six minutes by this excess
sized post, how lucky you were. It clogged my mailbox entirely, and what
with the holiday days, and two days away for a funeral, and the
inability to get help from my server on the weekend, I couldn't access
my mail for an entire week!!!!  Arrrhhhh. Please, no more of that.
Lucy Skjelstad