From:
"Kaptein, Helen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Aug 1997 09:26:00 +1000
The Jewish Museum in Melbourne, Australia had a wonderful exhibition
last year called a "Moveable Feast" - an exhibition about the history of
Jewish food.
I would recommend you get in contact with them - there was also an
excellent catalogue that accompanied the exhibition.

Jewish Museum of Australia
26 Alma Road
St. Kilda
Victoria 3182