From:
Kevin Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 1997 14:13:44 GMT
Hello Friends in Nashville, TN

I am interested in identifying local history museums and humanities
funding sources in Nashville, TN.

My husband's grandfather, Dick Battle, was a long-time city-desk
reporter for the Banner.

Sadly, he passed away two weeks ago.

Family members would like to honor his memory by publishing a
collection of his columns.

Since I am the historian in the family, they are looking to me for
advice.

I would love to take on the project.  The resulting book could
document numerous significant moments in the history of local
politics.

I would greatly appreciate any contact names and/or institutions.

Email me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you very much.

Denise D. Meringolo
Washington, DC