From:
Dave Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 18:47:52 -0500
Kate Kachel wrote:

> This is just a job to apply to if you need one on that weekly unemployment
> stuff.
> I'm sure you don't want to move to Indiana.

I missed the original announcement about the job at the Indiana
Historical Society but in response to this insulting flame of a post, I
must say that the IHS is not only an institution of high reputation but
one that is exceptionally well funded.  Every institiution in this
country should be so lucky.  In addition their new state-of-the-art
facility is due to open later this year.  Even the most basic entry
level position would carry considerable weight on a resume, at least to
those who know what quality is and that it can be found between the two
coasts of this country.

James E. May
Curator of Fine Arts
Indiana State Museum and Historic Sites