From:
"E.L.Wimett" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Nov 1996 13:25:29 GMT
> At 01:53 PM 11/5/96 -0500, Tracy Keifer wrote:
>
> >I'm writing a paper on Bill Gates' Corbis Corporation for one of my
> >classes the Univ of MD College of Library and Info Services and would
> >like to get some feedback from the museum community.

There is a fairly extensive article on Corbis in the current issue of Wired.
This considers it less from a museum/library point of view than from that of
the online community, but it does include a wide variety of quotes from Corbis
personnel and figures in the tradem as well as a discussion of some of the
access issues involved.