Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 1996 21:30:49 +0200
Perhaps.
Most of our labels are handwritten, very careful, on papers mostly
fitting to the wallpaper, the colour of the wall or "the object", very
carefully screwed on. This dates form 1920 to 1958. So we're in our
appearence semm to be a really "old fashioned" museum, we mostly let it,
at is is, waiting for money to realize a new conception.
But you find leaflets in every departement, in ultramodern
plexiglass-boxes, you'll see them.
For the most importan objects you'll find a picture on the leaflet which
will allow you to match the object with the text.
You can take this papers with you if you not prefer to buy (a German
catalogue, we have also a Dutch one)
Available in French ( 20 miles from the border), in preparation in
English, planned in Spanish and Japanese (depending on the money our
bankrupt city administration will concede us).
Gerhard Dangel-Reese