From:
Steve Shepard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 1995 16:45:07 GMT
If anyone is coming to San Antonio in the near future be sure to bring
your children and visit the San Antonio Children's Museum.  In my highly
biased opinion this is a fantastic museum and a fun play to be.

Make sure you check out the fiber optic lighting display in the
Cloud Room, designed and installed by our company, SBT Automation.

We are very proud of this installation and our role in the creation of
this museum.

We would also like to offer our services to any other museum or similar
organization in South Texas.

SBT Automation
210-698-7109
Email : [log in to unmask]