From:
Your Name Here <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 1995 23:47:04 -0600
Please send a listing (one or two items) of the oddest items in your
collection for a survey I am conducting. You need not list your museum
name, but be honest!  Send your favorites to Carl McQueary, Director
Daughters of the Republic of Texas Museum, AUSTIN, TX. at [log in to unmask]
Our collection favorites include the pecan that grew on the tree in the
yard next to the house Stephen F. Austin built, and the elm tree root in
the shape of a snake.
Thanks! Carl