From:
alice Gillette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 1995 20:56:10 -0700
  Dear list and Ms. Simpson-  What startling innovations are discussed in
this book?  Are they museum management issues?  Eco-museum community
involvement ideas?  If answering this question, please put "innovations"
in the subject line so that we can knowe not to delete before reading.
Thanks.   - Alice Gillette, CAPR Registrar, Tucson, AZ