From:
Johan Bergkvist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 18:13:59 GMT
I am working with an exhibition about the history of Lund University, Sweden.
The sponsors want very much to make use of Information Technology to enhance
the visitors experience and they have set money aside for the staff to visit
museums in Europe and North America to see good examples.

Where should we go? What museums do you think have successfully integrated
the new interactive technologies in their exhibits? It doesn't matter if the
museums are about renaissance art or steam engines, if they offer virtual
reality or digital assistants, as long as they have used the technology in a
creative way.

You can either respond directly to the list or to me personally,
[log in to unmask], and I will compile the answers for the list.

johan