Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 1995 19:47:00 +0000
----------
From the Dogwood Regional Network, BC Museums Association:

Changes at our Internet provider have resulted in a change to the URL of the
BCMA homepage.

The new URL is: http://www.islandnet.com/~bcma/

If you have a link to our homepage, please update it accordingly.

Over 470 of the province's museums, galleries, heritage sites and related
institutions are represented at our site.  Many include exhibitions, special
events, public programming and training information which is updated weekly.

We encourage you to take a look - comments and suggestions are most welcome.

Barb Dexter
Dogwood Network Support Technician
BC Museums Association
Victoria, BC  Canada