Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 1995 00:30:00 +0000
----------
On behalf of Martin Segger, Director of the Maltwood Art Museum and Gallery
& University Centre Auditorium, University of Victoria, Victoria, BC, Canada,
the Dogwood Regional Network of the BC Museums Association is posting the
following to all Canadian Heritage Information Network clients and BCMUSE-L and
MUSEUM-L subscribers.  To reach as broad an audience as possible, we hope you
will forward this message to other pertinent listservs and interested
individuals.  Thank you.

Barb Dexter