From:
Andy Finch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 1995 18:21:39 -0400
Clearly, members of AAM Government Affairs staff should talk to each
other before posting replies!

Cameron and I are making valid, but different, points regarding the
Senate plan.

Cameron is correct that the Senate legislation "authorizes" FY 1996
funding for IMS at the FY 1995 level, while I am correct that the
Congress has already acted to reduce actual appropriated funds from that
level.  Now is everybody really really confused?

Andy Finch
AAM Government Affairs