From:
Andrew Jacobson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Dec 1995 23:22:36 -0500
I believe there is a hashish (marijuana) museum in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
"Only in the Netherlands." There of course is the Walter Reed Army Medical
Museum
in Washington, DC, which has oddities galore.  Exhibits included (I don't
think it's on exhibit anymore, but the museum still has it.) the amputated
leg of General Daniel Sickles, which he came to look at on a regular basis
until his death.  Some say he even came to visit it after his death, that is
to say, until the museum was moved to its present location.  Odd enough for
ya?

Andrew B. Jacobson, Volunteer
Department of Anthropology: Collections Management
National Museum of Natural History
Smithsonian Instititution
Washington, DC 20560