From:
Dick Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 1995 20:35:08 -0900
I've just set up a page for the Museum of Alaska
Transportation and Industry. It's far from finished, but may
give you some ideas. Note the link to the NI2P page. He was
very willing to add info on MATI. I have asked him to make a
link to our page but it's only been a couple of days since I
asked. There's a good chance you will find links to other
pages there.

Regards,
Dick Morris
Board Member and Volunteer
Museum of Alaska Transportation and Industry