From:
Chris Andersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 1995 15:34:27 -0500
On Thu, 16 Nov 1995, Revelstoke Railway Museum wrote:

> We are a railway museum in British Columbia, recently on the net. Are there
> any good examples of Web sites for railway museums that you know of?
>
> Martin
>
> ___________________________________
> Martin Fransen
> Manager, Revelstoke Railway Museum
> Phone: +1 604 837-6060
> Fax: +1 604 837-3732
> Email: [log in to unmask]

You will probably hear this from scads of folks but let me be the first...
There are innumerable railway resources to be found on the net.  You can
begin with the various discussion groups, accessible through your
e-mail/internet provider, and proceed through the hordes of other
railway-related web sites such as the San Diego Railroad Museum virtual
tour, and so on.   In fact, if you go through Yahoo, you will find that
there is an entire directory to railroad related internet resources which
can be found at:
http://www-cse.ucsd.edu/users/bowdidge/railroad/rail-home.html
I hope that you find this useful.

C.J.-Andersen, Regional Archaeologist
Ontario Ministry of Citizenship, Culture & Tourism
77 Bloor Street West, 2nd Floor
Toronto, Ontario  Canada
M7A 2R9
Tel. (416) 314-7159  Fax: (416) 314-7175
e-mail: [log in to unmask]