From:
Alan James Bentley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 1995 05:51:38 -0700
A the Bass Museum of Brewing in Burton-on-Trent we use a system
based on the pick operating system and database called system
builder. We are pleased with it but it is ten years old and there
seem to be much better things around. I am therefore looking to
change systems.
1. has anybody any experiance of data transfer from pick?
2. has anybody any view on the programe "Collection"?
I am also involved in purchasing of a ticketing/booking system can
anybody recommend systems to look at.
Thanks
Alan Bentley
Assistant Curator