From:
Peter Volk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 1995 13:44:08 +1000
The Queensland Museum is presently reviewing it's software standards, and
we're curious to know exactly what databases are commonly in use in other
museums around the world. We run on mostly unnetworked dos/windows PCs.
Our standard database at present is R:Base, and we are seriously looking
at changing to Microsoft Access.

What database software are you using for collection management? Any
feedback gratefully appreciated.

Peter Volk
Senior Technician - Social History Section
Queensland Museum, Australia