From:
Lee Langston-Harsn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 1995 08:21:46 EDT
Hi Stephen:

Thanks for the great info on the walls . . . question: how long does the
glue process take to dry and out (off) gas?  I only am permitted to
close my gallery for a week (and it's the space in which we must prep as
well), so I need a fast-drying and off-gassing system.  Also, does the
carptetr-process (#2) you mentioned have an out-gas problem?  My cases
are enclosed with little filtration . . . makes me a little wary of the
carpet-method (tho I love the sound of it from a budget standpoint).
Can you offer any futher information or suggestions!  Thanks in advance.
I bet there are other small institutions (budget-wise anyway) that could
use your guidence, so please respond to the list.  Thanks in advance for
your help.

Lee Langston-Harrison
Curator
James Monroe Museum