Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 07:51:26 EDT
Thanks Sally for the advice . . . sounds most interesting, and I like
the "box"-edged look.  One problem, I have not shop to speak of, so I'd
have to paint, etc. in the same gallery, or outside if the weather's
nice (I told you it was a small place!).  Anyway, thanks again for the
tip . . . I've added it into my growing collection of "advice from
professionals" file.

Leee