From:
Boylan P <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 1995 12:09:51 +0100
There is an international documentation centre on the world's estimated
6,000 currently used languages under the Summer School of Linguistics at
Dallas (presumably Univ. TX) which publishes regular listings.  My copy
of further info. is currently with a research student working on minority
languages and cultural policy in Barcelona so sorry I cannot sent exact
details just at the moment - but someone else may be able to help with
further info on Dallas and its classification etc. - otherwise I should
be able to help when back from holiday in early September.

Patrick Boylan
Arts Policy & Management, City University, London