From:
Denise Madland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 1994 11:59:52 -0600
Another program not on Patricia's list (at least not on the part that I
could read) is:
        HCS Artifacts Tracking System  available from:
        Henke Consulting Services
        PO Box 1061
        Eau Claire, Wis. 54702
        715-835-0696
User friendly, Dos based program with unlimited capacity for curatorial
or archival records. You can custom design reports; the item description
field has no limits on length. Last I heard it was under $1000. I know
there's an excellent demo disc for around $10 so you could see if the
program suited your needs before purchasing. It's used by the Chippewa
Valley Museum in Eau Claire Wis. Julie Johnson would be a contact
person at 715-834-7871.