From:
Holly Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 1994 14:37:39 -0600
Anita,

I don't really care what anyone says, please keep posting those
messages.  Whether they can or cannot attach themselves is a question for
someone more knowledgeable than me, but it helps to know of any kind of
virus these days.

Thanks for the earlier info! (And you're right...snippy was not the word
I would have used to describe that person's reply!)  :)

Holly Henry
Internet: [log in to unmask]
CompuServe: [log in to unmask]
Tenet:  [log in to unmask]
Systems Administrator
Fort Worth Museum of Science and History
1501 Montgomery Street
Fort Worth, Texas  76107
Phone: 817-732-1631, ext 341