From:
Holly Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 1994 14:43:28 -0600
No flame of any kind intended, but I disagree with the thought that it is
more annoying to get missives about potential viruses than to have your
hard drive crash.  As a veteran of both, I'd rather read about the viruses!

Thanks for your info.

Holly Henry
Internet: [log in to unmask]
CompuServe: [log in to unmask]
Tenet:  [log in to unmask]
Systems Administrator
Fort Worth Museum of Science and History
1501 Montgomery Street
Fort Worth, Texas  76107
Phone: 817-732-1631, ext 341