Date:
Thu, 7 Jul 1994 19:23:30 EDT
We have been asked to locate any currently existing herbaria that are on
tribal lands or in tribal museums or cultural facilities.  The herbaria may
be the results of purely botanical collections or may be the related to
ethnobotanical studies done on the reservation.  If any of you MAP reviewers
or museum consultants recall seeing anything resembling this, we would
appreciate hearing about it directly.

Thank you.  Susan Harless   [log in to unmask]