Date:
Mon, 11 Jul 1994 13:42:00 EST
I am seeking information, in regard to a string galvanometer
electrocardiograph.  It was designed by Charles F. Hindle and
manufactured by the Cambridge Institute Co., Inc. of Ossining,
N.Y.  most probably in the late 20's or early 30's.

Do any of you know if the Cambridge Institute still exists today?
If so, is the address the same?  I had hoped, using the serial
number, I could gather more information on this object.

Should I be seeking another source?

I would be most appreciative of any information forthcoming.

Rachelle Blais
Maine Medical Center Library
Archives/Museum Section