From:
"Mario Bucolo (ABIS MultiCom)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 01:04:44 +0200
I create the Museums Blogs Webring, where every one can easy find a museums
blog...when it will be fill with all links (for now please refers to my blog
sidebar for more than 60 blogs)

Every one can insert own blog link and get HTML code to drive visitors to
other links in the ring. Please who publish or manage museums or museums
related blogs insert link soon.

http://www.mariobucolo.com/mb/?page_id=112

Webring is a common tool to have more visibility, I hope it will work.

Mario

Ps: I also publish a poll about ICOM

--
Mario Bucolo, ABIS MultiCom & Museumland CEO
Skype user: mariobucolo

Visit http://www.museumland.net
The WorldWide Portal to museums and cultural heritage

CulturMed Conference
http:// www.culturmed.info

Mario Bucolo Museums Blog
http://www.mariobucolo.com/mb

Join Young Museum Professional Group at mariobucolo.com

ABIS MultiCom S.r.l. - Multimedia & Communication
Via Milano n.61 - 95127 Catania - Italy
Ph: +39-095-38.70.92

No fax, just email!
Email: [log in to unmask]