From:
Susanne Lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 09:02:34 -0700

Hi Carrie-

This is exactly what we do.
Reports from the conservators are exquisitely detailed and usually
accompanied by
Photos documentation, before and after treatment.

I usually note on the Catalogue Sheet when and where conservation took
place, and or any other important change to an object.

    Hope you are enjoying SLC.

    -Susanne

Susanne Lambert
Collections Manager/Registrar