From:
Roy Hemmat <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 04:33:58 -0700
Hello Listers,

Your's truly, the http://www.museumstuff.com webmaster would greatly
appreciate the kind assistance of the list in maintaining the
accuracy of information dispensed to the museum-loving public via my
site. - (For those unfamiliar with it, here is your golden
opportunity to make it's acquaintance).

Specifically, I encourage you to verify that I have current url's,
accurate descriptions, etc for the following categories:

(1)Museums (USA only) .. http://www.museumstuff.com/museums/index.html
(2)Virtual Exhibits .. http://www.museumstuff.com/exhibits/index.html
(3)Museum Cams .. http://www.museumstuff.com/cams/index.html
(4)Virtual Postcards .. http://www.museumstuff.com/postcards/index.html
(5)Kid's Links .. http://www.museumstuff.com/kids/index.html
(6)Teacher's Links .. http://www.museumstuff.com/teachers/index.html
(7)Online Museum Shops .. http://www.museumstuff.com/shop/index.html

If you wish to add/modify/delete any information, simply send me an
email with the specifics. As a reminder, listings are FREE. - I only
ask that you first CHECK to see if I already have your information
listed before requesting an addition. - Also, please note that in the
museum listing category, I am only maintaining a database of USA
museums at this time. (For sanity's sake). - All other catagories are
global in nature, including online museum shops. .. (Please,
"legitimate" museum shops only!)

Thank you for your assistance in helping me maintain the accuracy of
my site .. Nothing warms my heart more than free labor ;)

Roy Hemmat