From:
Roger Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Feb 2001 16:04:45 +1300
A short message to advise all subscribers and list members that as the "joys
of a house shift" await me, next week's edition of Global Museum will be a
few days later than usual.

This delay will also apply to resume and job postings.  Normally we attempt
to post these within 24 hours or receiving them.  Our relocation means that
this will not be possible during next week.

Apologies to all in advance - providing the computer travels well we should
be back in business very shortly.  Feel free to keep sending your news
items, opinions and career postings.  They are always welcome.

with best wishes
Roger

Read Global Museum - 87 countries, FREE online subscription, the very latest
in International News, Views, Vacancies,Virtual Mall, Travel Service,
Resources and more!  http://www.globalmuseum.org