From:
Ron Fellows <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2000 19:18:32 -0800
Greetings:

Announcing our new Web site http://www.AncientEmpires.org  The site
features itineraries and photos of our archaeological/educational tours
of Egypt, Mexico, and Turkey. Later we'll include Syria, Malta, and
more. It's a big world out there.

Our next group leaves for Egypt February 17-March 3, and there are only
seven spots left.  We visit sites that others pass over, not realizing
the treasures at their feet.  Passengers also receive our book
Hieroglyphs for Travelers that teaches them to read the names of
pharaohs, queens, and gods. They read and understand -- while others
only stand in awe and wonder what those little pictures mean.  See it
at:  http://www.AncientEmpires.org and click on Egypt.  Don't miss this
dream tour of a lifetime.

Visit our Ancient Empires booth #22 at the AIA/APA Joint Annual Meeting
January 3-6, 2001 at the Marriot Hotel in San Diego, California.  We'll
have the San Diego Society's centimeter scales for sale along with our
latest tour information and our book Hieroglyphs for Travelers (also
available at Amazon.com, Barnes&Noble.com, and Borders.com).

This year's AIA/APA Meeting will feature a Kids Fair, so bring the
family.  We will also be participating in the Kids Fair, teaching the
kids to write and read Egyptian hieroglyphs. Well, their names at least,
and perhaps the curse from Idu's tomb on the Giza plateau.

Ron Fellows, CM, Editor, The Glyph
Executive Vice President, AIA San Diego
International Association of Egyptologists
Associate Director, Heritage of the Americas Museum
http://www.AncientEmpires.org