From:
"Richard A. Fields" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 14:24:36 -0600
I washolding out, but can't resist.  My two are:
At the museum of questionable medical devices ( a true treasure!), the
phronology (sp?) machine, which works.  You can still get a reading based on
the bumps on your head.
The other is at the Witte Museum in Austin, where you can smell the mummies
hand.  Those of involved in the museum seminar were driven to great
discussions on this one.