From:
John Veverka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2018 15:52:49 -0400

The HeritageInterpretation Training Center
Spring/Summer 2018 Courses for Heritage
 Interpretersand Museum Educators

Here is a sample of our heritage interpretation courses ready to go for spring and summer.  Allof our courses are professional, college level heritage interpretationcourses.  You can start the course at anytime and complete the course at your own pace. Courses are e-LIVE meaning your will communicate with your interpretivetraining coach when you would like to via e-mail, phone or SKYPE.

Visitthe course web site page for coursecontent.  Courses can also be designedfor group or team participants.  Ask fordetails. If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact me.

All courses award CEU credits and certificates of completion.  Courses include text books, reference articles, YouTube video overview for each course unit, and live discussions with the course coach via e-mail, phone or SKYPE.   SKYPE lectures for larger groups is also available.

We offer 39 college level courses in all aspects of heritage interpretation planning, training, design, marketing and visitor studies/evaluation.
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_.html

Introduction to Heritage Interpretation Course. 14 Units - 2 CEUcredits. $150.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/introduction_to_heritage_interpretation_course.html This is our basic introductory course, great for new orseasonal interpretive staff or museum educators docents and volunteers.  This is the same course I taught at Ohio State Univ. and Michigan State University (John V.)

An introduction to planning and presenting live interpretiveprograms and tours for Museum/Heritage Site Docents and Volunteers. 12 Units - 1.5CEU credits. $50.00  http://www.heritageinterp.com/_an_introduction_to_planning_and_presenting_live_i.html
This course is offered for museumvolunteers and docents at a discount.

Developing Marketing Plans forHeritage Interpretation & Tourism Sites and Attractions. 12 Units, 4 CEU's $300.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/developing_marketing_plans_for_heritate__tourism_.html
If yourvisitation numbers are stagnant or dropping, you might want to re-visit yourmarketing plans to reflect a new mass customization or experience marketingstrategy.

Planning/Designing Interpretive Panels e-LIVE Course - 10Units awarding 1.5 CEU Credits $125.00  http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_panels_course.html   This is a great course to help you evaluate andre-energize your sites interpretive panels, writing new interpretive copy anddeveloping new interpretive panels.

Planning Interpretive Trails e-LIVE Course - 13 Units - 2.5 CEUCredits $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_trails_course.html  Are you going to be planning new self-guidinginterpretive trails or trail media?  Thiscourse will help you with trail planning and construction as well as developingnew interpretive media for your trail.

Interpretive Writing e-LIVE Course - 8 Units and 2 CEU Credits$200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_writing_course.html  Our most popular course, learn to create newpowerful interpretive text for panels, exhibits or live program scripts.

Training for Interpretive Trainers e-LIVE Course - 11 Units and 2CEU Credits. $200.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/training_for_interp_trainers.html
Our popular course on how to develop an interpretive trainingprogram and skills to teach interpretive communications techniques to others.

Interpretive Master Planning - e-LIVE. 13 Units, 3 CEU Credits. $275.00
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_master_planning_course.html
Thinking of developing an interpretivemaster plan for your park or site?  Thiscourse will walk you through the process. The course includes our interpretive planning text books and a copy ofcompleted interpretive plans to use as a model.

Interpretive tour planning and delivery techniques for professional/commercialtour guides.
http://www.heritageinterp.com/interp_for_commercial_tour_providers.html
11 Units, 2 CEU Credits - $200.00 Tuition
The course focuses on enhancing yourcurrent skills in planning and delivery of interpretive tours for both naturaland cultural sites, and community interpretive tours.

For a list of our 39 college levelheritage interpretation training courses have a visit at our course catalog website: http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpretive_training_center_course_catalogue_.html

All of our courses can be offered toteams or entire site staff at a large discount. Ask for details.

Cheers,
John Veverka
Director
Heritage Interpretation Training Center