From:
Holly Harmon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 2021 13:40:42 -0400
Good afternoon,

Join Gesso <https://www.gesso.app> for the next edition of Museum Mindshare
on *July 27 at 12pm EST* (Daylight Savings Time).

*Museum Mindshare <https://www.gesso.app/museum-events> *is a series of
virtual conversations designed to support the work of museums big and
small. Unlike traditional webinars, picture a think tank where we share
knowledge and work collaboratively to puzzle over today’s biggest
challenges in audience engagement. The sessions are highly interactive and
will not be recorded.

*Join us on July 27 for Engaging Audio Guides*
This month at Museum Mindshare we’ll discuss what makes audio guides
appealing to visitors. What types of content are most relevant? How can
audio guides capture and hold visitors’ attention? What distinguishes audio
guides from other forms of interpretation? And what lessons learned from
audio can be applied to engaging visitors more broadly? Bring your creative
solutions and a curious colleague to join the conversation.

Ponder in advance: When have you felt most engaged by an audio experience?
Was it inside or outside of a cultural institution?

*Accessibility*: Automated captions will be provided. To request an
accommodation for the event please email me.

*Register here*
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/engaging-audio-guides-tickets-157287740867> to
reserve your spot. Hope to see you there!

Best,
Holly

--
Holly Harmon