From:
Emily Miranker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2019 06:40:09 -0700
 Presented by The Center for Book Arts - please share with your community,
colleagues, friends and followers:

Origins of Color
<https://the-center-for-book-arts.myshopify.com/collections/spring-courses/products/origins-of-color-saturday-sunday-august-3-4>
Saturday & Sunday, August 3 & 411-5pm
$350.00
Instructor: Karen Gorst
During this workshop we will learn the basic processes for making
traditional pigments. We will levigate earth, grind malachite stones, make
colors from vegetable sources, and precipitate lakes. Once the colors are
made we will use our pigments to make paint and ink.
Register:

--
Emily Miranker
Special Projects and Operations Manager