From:
lisa shockley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2019 19:07:41 +0000
My late husband owned a model rocket company (Flight Systems, Inc) and we did several displays. Dave’s suggestion is best, being careful that the plex ros is long enough. Depending on the model, some of them are top-heavy. Another possibility is set them up as if they were being launched. If the rockets were built for actual hobby use, there will be loops on the side that went over rods on the launch pad. I would use carbon fiber rod if you can get it. We did use brass occasionally. That way, visitors can see how they were actually launched.

Lisa Shockley