From:
"topladave ." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Aug 2019 09:18:47 -0700
I agree with Curtis's advice about using a round support that is attached
to the base of the platform in the exhibit case that will fit inside the
round base of the model rocket. As a conservator I would not use wood,
which can contain acids that can corrode metals and damage other materials.
I suggest making round supports from plexi tubes with square bases for
mounting to the exhibit platform.

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey
Principal Conservator & Museum Consultant
Los Angeles CA. USA
www.cityofangelsconservation.weebly.com