From:
Michelle Zupan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2019 08:58:46 -0500
You can always ADD to PastPerfect's Lexicon.  When it rejects your object
name, choose to add it. It will end up in Unclassified. Once you go back to
the Main PastPerfect screen you can go into the Lexicon and Classify the
name where you want it -- Textile T&E or another location.

I have quite a few objects that I've had to do that with because they just
aren't in Nomenclature.

--
*Michelle Zupan*
Curator

Visit us at www.hickory-hill.org or on Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/hickoryhillmuseum>.
Follow us on Twitter: HHEducation

Historic homes of the Watson-Brown Foundation, Inc
<http://www.watson-brown.org>.