Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2022 17:25:46 +0000
InterpShare

October 2022 Interpretive Seminars

 http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpshare_-_seminars_2022.html

Hi folks.  You've been asking for more InterpSHARE one-hour special seminars, so here are 4 I've set up for October.
Foreach seminar, a variety of handout materials will be provided. Each seminar will allow timefor questions and discussions. The seminars are offered via ZOOM and start at1:00pm - 2:00 pm each Wednesday in October. Individual seminar details and registrationsare provided on the InterpShare website page noted above and for each seminar. The seminars are offered by Prof.John Veverka (Director - The Heritage Interpretation Training Center). Seminartuitions are only $10.00 and include resource materials and seminar zoom links sent to you prior to each seminar.

 October 5th - 1:00pm - 2:00 pm Eastern Time - Principlesof Storytelling and "The rest of the story".
Interpreting artifacts left behind or created by theirowners are often in need of a storyteller
to reveal the secret meaning lock in artifacts, landscapes andcultural sites and abandoned buildings. This seminar will focus on giving youthe steps to research and plan your stories and some dramatic storytellingtechniques.

Seminartuition is only $10.00

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpshaere_-_seminars_2022.html

-------------------------------

October12- 1:00pm - 2:00 pm Eastern Time -Interpreting Cemeteries and Gravestones. Planning and Delivery of Cemetery Tours.

If there's one thing we all have in common, no matterwhere we live or what country we live in - at some point in time we couldprobably become an interpretive moment in some cemetery somewhere. It is a huge"universal concept" - thus our attraction to old, historic graveyardsand the stones that reach through time to tell us something about theirbelow-ground owners.

Seminartuition is only $10.00

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpshaere_-_seminars_2022.html

-----------------------------------

October19th - 1:00pm - 2:00 pm Eastern Time -Training for Interpretive Trainers - (How to teach interpretationtechniques and principles to docents, volunteers and seasonal staff).

There’s more to teaching interpretation principles and techniques, there'salso how to coach interpretive staff and to critique their tours or programs. Hereare hints on how to do that.

Seminartuition is only $10.00

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpshaere_-_seminars_2022.html

October26th - 1:00pm - 2:00 pm Eastern Time -Planning forInterpretive Experiences.

Employing The Experience Economy, Markets of One andExperiential Planning Concepts and Strategies For Heritage Sites andAttractions. Creating Unique stories married with unique experiences.

Seminartuition is only $10.00

http://www.heritageinterp.com/interpshaere_-_seminars_2022.html

If you have anyquestions please feel free to ask:

Prof. John Veverka (John)

Heritage Interpretation Training Center