From:
Ann Gunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2020 07:57:59 +0000

To celebrate 30 years of Museum and Gallery Studies at the University of St Andrews, we were planning a conference, Museum Studies: Past, Present, Future.  Although the conference has been cancelled due to COVID 19, we want to carry on with a survey which was intended to inform discussions at the conference. We want to find out what are the implications and ethics of the burgeoning number of courses for students and their future employability.  Are we providing the training that the museum sector needs? If you took a postgraduate course in Museum Studies at any university, anywhere in the world, we would like to hear from you by Monday 4th May. Please also pass this survey on to colleagues.
You can find the survey here https://lnkd.in/ggJYSWQ

Ann V. Gunn
Senior Lecturer, Museum and Gallery Studies
School of Art History

University of St Andrews
School of Art History, 79 North Street
St Andrews, KY16 9AL, Fife, Scotland

+44 (0)1334 46 2356
www.st-andrews.ac.uk<http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/>
Find us on facebook http://bit.ly/sta-museum-gallery

Visit our 30 Year Celebration website: https://mgs30.wp.st-andrews.ac.uk/

Conference, May 2020: Museum Studies: Past, Present, Future
Sadly - cancelled due to Coronavirus

The University of St Andrews is a charity registered in Scotland, No: SC013532