From:
topladave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Aug 2018 11:12:20 -0700
 *Paranormal Investigations and Programs in
Museums and Historic Sites - Online **Class*

*September 17, 2018*
*Three-Week Online Course - $175 *

Do you want to know more about paranormal investigations and programs
in museums and
historic sites?

Have you been approached by a paranormal group
to investigate your museum or historic site? Do you have concerns? Have you
thought about developing your own ghost tour or program? Have you ever
wondered what this is all about?

Increasingly museums and historic sites are approached by paranormal teams
or investigators. Some museums say no while many others have started to
allow access on a fee basis and some have partnered with local paranormal teams
or have developed their own special ghost programs and tours to bring
visitors in who have curiosity about this. If done right, it is a great way
to increase revenue and to teach history and folklore in an exciting new way
for your visitors.

In this short course you will learn about the paranormal and how
teams and investigators conduct their investigations – both the
theories and methods will be detailed with real life examples. We will
review museum policies for outside groups, why museums have these
policies, and how they should be applied to paranormal investigations. The
pro's and con's of allowing this sort of access will be reviewed. At the
end we will ask each participant to formulate their own draft policy /
program / tour plan for a museum or historic site.

It is structured so you can do the course from home or from work entirely
on your own time and at your own pace. We'll have email discussions about
each section's readings and resource materials. No tests and no quizzes.
There will be one written assignment at the end to complete the course.

Registration is limited so sign up soon!
https://paranormalmuseumclass22.eventbrite.com

If you have any questions feel free to email me.

For all upcoming online courses go to this link:
http://cityofangelsconservation.weebly.com/online-classes.html

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey
Principal Conservator & Museum Consultant
Los Angeles CA  USA
www.cityofangelsconservation.weebly.com