From:
Hannah M Gaston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2019 19:23:22 +0000
Hello Historic House Museum Colleagues,

My name is Hannah Gaston, and I am pursuing my Master of Arts in Museum Professions with a concentration in museum education at Seton Hall University in South Orange, New Jersey.  I am currently in the process of writing my Master's Thesis which examines best practices for programming and storytelling at historic house museums.

If you are connected to a historic house museum, I invite you to complete the following 15-question survey<https://shu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0IpGuKsne2m6U3X> about the programming offered at your historic house museum.

If possible, please complete the survey no later than Wednesday February 6, 2019.

Your assistance will help me gather necessary data for my continued thesis research.

In return for completing this survey, I will provide a copy of my findings and recommendations for your use and enjoyment.

To complete the survey, please click here.<https://shu.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0IpGuKsne2m6U3X>

Thank you for your participation,
Hannah M. Gaston
Museum Professions Graduate Assistant