From:
Danielle Swanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2018 15:32:47 -0400
Hi Jennifer,

At the Tenement Museum we have purchased lights and adapters from Antique
Lamp Supply https://www.antiquelampsupply.com/. Often you can find the
glass kerosene bases for cheap on Ebay and then you can purchase the
electrified adapters and glass chimneys from them.. I'm not sure if this
fits your budget or time period but thought I'd pass it along.

All the best,
Danielle Swanson
Collections Manager
Tenement Musuem