From:
Alex Kron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2022 12:19:58 -0700
Dear Colleagues,

We are back for another episode of Dreaming of Digital Asset Management! If
preservation and access to your digital assets is a goal of yours then you
don’t want to miss Episode 4 - DAM Preservation & Access on July 27th from *12
PM* PT/3 PM ET to 1 PM PT/4 PM ET. We have invited Piotr Adamczyk from
Ithaka <https://www.ithaka.org/>, Virginia Poundstone
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/virginia-poundstone/> from the Mhz Foundation
<https://www.mhzfoundation.org/>, and Alexis Rossi
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/alexisrossi/> from Internet Archive
<https://archive.org/> to chat with us about digital preservation, making
your digital assets more accessible, and the benefits of working with
third-party organizations to make your collections information and digital
assets accessible to larger communities.

The webinar is free and the session will be recorded for those unable to
attend the live discussion. All recordings of our webinar series can be
found on our Youtube Channel
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNXjDskOT1gYZucgmUvXf_Q>.

To register, follow the link below:

https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_AKSoh5F2R8m2FPRzZKaO7A

All the best,
Alex Kron | Digital Operations and Collections Information Analyst
BALBOA PARK ONLINE COLLABORATIVE <https://bpoc.org/>
Email: [log in to unmask]
1549 El Prado, Suite 8, San Diego, CA 92101