From:
Heather Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2019 16:17:51 +0000
Hello all and Happy New Year!

The Henry Plant Museum in Tampa, FL is looking for information about or objects from railway surgery cars from 1880-1900.  Henry Plant was the founder of the Plant System of railways and steamships that operated during the late 19th century.  A few years ago, we learned that Mr. Plant and the Plant System had dedicated railway surgery cars that operated along his rail lines to attend to injured and sick employees.  We are looking for information about or objects specifically from Plant System surgery cars, or general information/objects related to railway surgery cars during the late 19th century.

Thanks in advance for any assistance in our search,

Heather

Heather Trubee Brown

Curator of Education

Henry B. Plant Museum