From:
Randy Little <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2019 16:28:08 -0400
Great, since I'm not a conservator just an artist with a lib arts
concentration in American art history. BUT I also work in TV and Movies and
the controversy over the Baumgartners seems to be based on watching a TV
show not actually speaking to them. A show that is for sure edited for time
and quit possible had sound effects added by the editor that have been
exaggerated or even added since an editor is not a conservator or
restoration professional and comes from a show that is purely edutainment.
That being said. I don't know anything else about Baumgartners and how they
are perceived.
I know there are many people from Chicago Museum world on the list. It
would be nice to hear their opinions on them.
It is also good to see other examples that are a more complete picture of
the long and tedious process. From Imaging and examination to completion.

Randy S. Little
http://www.rslittle.com/
*http://www.imdb.me/randylittle <http://www.imdb.me/randylittle>*