From:
Alex Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2019 17:24:09 +0000
AASLH is conducting a national survey of history organizations and historic sites to identify trends related to in-person visitation. This survey will allow us to understand more about our visitors and how visitation to our organizations differs based on factors like institution size, location, type, and other criteria. Your institution's response is critical. We will distribute the findings of this visitation survey to the entire field later this year, beginning at our Annual Meeting in August of 2019.

This survey marks the beginning of a renewed effort by AASLH to better serve history organizations and practitioners through field-wide research. We are building our capacity to gather, analyze, and distribute information about major issues affecting the field. Through this and other research initiatives, and with your help, AASLH hopes to improve its ability to support history organizations in their effort to make the past more meaningful.

Please take five minutes to complete this survey and consider sharing this email with any institutions that may be interested in participating in this important effort.

The deadline to complete the survey is March 15th.

Survey Link: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/AASLHVisitation

Thank you,

Alex Collins (she, her, hers)
Program Coordinator
American Association for State and Local History
2021 21st Ave S., Suite 320
Nashville, TN 37212
615-320-3203
www.aaslh.org<http://www.aaslh.org>