From:
EndOLine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jan 2019 20:52:51 +0000
We are similar here in Minnesota. We are located in a community of about 200 people and in a county with a little over 8,000 people. But we are located three miles from a lake which is one of the most popular sites for recreation in southern MN and also has a state park (which is where most of our tourists come from). But we do get about 2,500-3,500 visitors each year.

We are open Wednesday – Sunday 10am-5pm Memorial Day to Labor Day. There are certain parts of the park you can look at on your own. Other parts you can only see on a guided tour. The guided tours are conducted every hour on the half starting at 10:30 and last at 3:30. In May, September and October, we don’t have set hours but are open by appointment. Those hours are successful for us, although we get the occasional visitor who comes before 10am, expecting us to be open (before they look at the posted hours)

Thanks,

Jakob H. Etrheim

Historic Site Coordinator, End-O-Line Railroad Park and Museum

507-763-3708<tel:507-763-3708> | 507-836-6533<tel:507-836-6533> | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

endoline.com<http://endoline.com/> | murraycountymn.com<http://murraycountymn.com/>

440 North Mill Street, Currie, Minnesota 56123