ICOM-L Archives

ICOM-L@HOME.EASE.LSOFT.COM

From:
Widar Halén <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Aug 2005 12:35:54 +0200
Yes, I fully support this suggestion,- but the reason why many younger people can not attend Icom meetings is the cost of travelling. Therefore ICDAD has launched scholarships for young members. This year we give two scholarships at EUR 350 to two young Italians. Yours sincerely, Widar Halén president of ICDAD